Daddy took this video today on his phone. It seems as if Luke has figured out a way to turn his upper lip into a pacifier. This is truly one of the stranger things I've seen from the Bates clan thus far.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
America's funniest home video material, forsure!!Hilarious, but creative and you never have to worry about losing the 'paci'.....looking forward to seeing little Luke again!! G. Nelda
I agree with G. Nelda,Funniest Home Videos, or at least Youtube. This is the funniest ,but most adorable baby face/accomplishment I've ever seen! He is very smart and talented! Love, A. Bonnie
I'll be sending money for a pacifier soon. I'm just a little shocked that you don't love that baby enough to buy him his own paci!! It makes me really sad. Maybe his name really is Rastus Jack. :)
3 comments:
America's funniest home video material, forsure!!Hilarious, but creative and you never have to worry about losing the 'paci'.....looking forward to seeing little Luke again!! G. Nelda
I agree with G. Nelda,Funniest Home Videos, or at least Youtube. This is the funniest ,but most adorable baby face/accomplishment I've ever seen! He is very smart and talented! Love, A. Bonnie
I'll be sending money for a pacifier soon. I'm just a little shocked that you don't love that baby enough to buy him his own paci!! It makes me really sad. Maybe his name really is Rastus Jack. :)
Post a Comment