Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun in the Sun...

We had lots of fun with Farron & Gavin recently...they came over to spend the day with us and we played outside with all of our fun water toys! It was so much fun and the twins loved having a buddy around.
The boys were supposed to be IN the water, but I think they were snacking :)
Cute picture of Luke that Farron took at dinner...
Matthew on the slide at Chik-fil-a...
Caleb and his ornery look...pretty sure that was when he stole his brother's sippy cup, too!
Three boys back at the house...Gavin is younger than them, but totally keeps up and is just as big!
Caleb & Gavin (supposed to be winding down for nap...not so much!)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Dear Emily and Tim and boys, I bet the boys really enjoy having a buddy their age to play with. This having friends is a great thing to have and to learn how to make at an early age is a very good thing. Luke is getting so big already,i can't believe he is almost four months old. I am sure your visit with Tom and Jennifer and Tyler was fun and much appreciated.I am sure all of you will be so glad when he gets to come home in a few more weeks. We are praying for him everyday,sending him and Jennifer and tom and the babies hugs and kisses several times a day still, praying for extra angels to watch over all of you everyday. I wished the triplets a happy birthday on Jennifer's blog, I can't believe they are a year old already. Time flies these days. I hope you have the energy to keep up with the twins and the baby now that they are very mobile and probably want to be outside more than inside. I don't know what your temps have been down there,but we have been in the mid to high nineties with middle humidity,it's been so hot ,we've been staying inside this week. God Bless all of you, hugs and kisses,and lots of Love,A. Bonnie and U. Wally

Farron said...

We had a blast hanging out with you and the boys that day...can't wait to do it again!