Calling all bloggers...HELP! I have been trying all week to download videos from my mac to our blog and it won't work. Tim tried it on his computer, which is a dell, and it wouldn't work either. It is saying there is an error every time. I can't get the video at the bottom of this post (which is so cute--it's of the boys getting their birthday balloons from g. steve and nelda and going bonkers) to work so I apologize...I'm still working on it when I can. Is anyone else experiencing problems this week, too? As you can imagine with three little ones, time is very limited and so I haven't had lots of time to spend searching for troubleshooting ideas.
Daddy and the boys swimming...
Goodies from Grauntie Sharon & Gruncle Larry...
Caleb wants to make sure he doesn't have to share the treats in here...his bubba was nearby and is known for "snatching" things...
Matthew is enjoying his yummy cupcake in which he strategically licked the icing off of first...he is so MY CHILD!
Meanwhile, Caleb is just taking huge bites out of his!!!
Matthew chasing his balloon...
Caleb loved this balloon!!!
1 comment:
Dear Emily,Tim,and boys,
Loved the birthday video! they sure loved the balloons! And their cupcakes and surprize buckets from their aunt and uncle!These boys get cuter and cuter every video!Hugs and kisses! God Bless and Love, A. Bonnie and U. Wally
Post a Comment