Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hoorah for Summertime!

Here is a quick update for everyone...We have been very busy but we are doing great and having lots of fun! Luke is such a blessing to our family and it brings us so much joy to have a little baby around. He started giving big smiles a few weeks ago and it just melted me to pieces! The boys really like to talk to him and get so happy when he smiles at them.
This is Matthew and Caleb playing with their buddy, Elijah at a "bubble bash" party at the Masons...
Caleb's new smile for the camera...yikes :)
Crazy boys!
This is Chooch playing with his friend Nadia's water table...
Caleb and Luke hanging out on the floor...this is Caleb's new "smile" for the camera!
I thought it was so sweet that Caleb was holding Luke's hand :)
Our sweet little Luke! He is almost 2 1/2 months old!
Caleb and Chooch playing basketball with the bin...
I took the boys to ride the Forest Park Train with our playgroup. It was so much fun! Thanks to the Stuntz fam for graciously watching Luke so I could have some "one-on-one" time with the twins...that might be an oxymoron...oh well!
The boys tried popcorn for the first time, but they were not interested!
This is Daddy snuggling with baby Luke...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea...thanks for the update!!1 I hardly recognized Cabers with his big smile. And Luke.....oh my goodness...do I see blue eyes in the making????They will probably change if'n I do..rats!!!So glad you can get out and have so much fun with the boys. They seem to be so gentle now, but I am sure "rough-housing' in is the making...soon. Ha!.....Love you all....G. Nelda

Bonnie said...

Emily and Tim and the boys,Love this update1 Luke is growing so much, so fast! The boys looked like they had fun on the train,so did mommy! How nice that you had someone to watch baby Luke so you could goa nd do a fun activity like this with the twins. Well bye for now,hugs and kisses! Love and God Bless to everyone,A.Bonnie and U,Wally