Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...
Monday, June 14, 2010
Dad's pictures
Daddy decided to dump some of his pictures over the last few months onto the blog. I am sure Emily will post in much more detail about the recent visit from the Davis family, but here are a few pics. The ones at the end when we are outside are me trying to learn photography. The actual pictures aren't that great, but I am trying to monkey with different settings on the camera to take better pictures. I am probably going to take a photography class soon, because I'd like to learn how to take good pictures. If any body has taken a good, reasonably priced course in Fort Worth, let me know.
Hanging out having some fun on the couch
Papa giving Luke a big Bates smooch
Matthew woke up from a nap and wanted to snuggle with his great grand Papa.
It wore off on Papa as he dozed off as well
This is mom and baby Luke. I must say my wife looks particularly beautiful in this picture!
They got caught red handed...or chalk handed.
This may have been posted already, but it is a really sweet picture of the Salters with Luke up at the hospital.
Chooch and Pops playing on the couch.
Mere Mere and the boys watching a little Sesame street together. The funny thing is that Mere Mere looks just as interested!
Caleb with a bunch of gel in his hair after his hair cut. Daddy doesn't like it when the boys get gel in their hair, but he did look pretty cute.
Dustin playing in the water with his Joe Cool sunglasses on.
Jack is debating taking a sip of the water. I'm trying to do the whole "subject is in focus and the background is blurry" thing in these pics.
I can assure you that the water he is about to drink is NOT safe because Caleb kept dumping dirt from the flower beds in it.
Another try at the blurry background.
I am sure most of you have seen Planet Earth. Well "Life" is a new series that is attempting to capture some of the most amazing things that happen in nature. I feel like this picture could be a part of that show as I have captured one of the most elusive shots in all of photography - "Plumber's Crack". Enjoy this picture while you can, because there is a strong possibility that Emily will take it down when she sees our blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Matthew "loves" to sit in high places!!! Remember when you had the slide in the living room???? He would get up at the top and sit and Caleb couldn't go down....Steve would coax him..then had to pick him up so Caleb could go down.....some things never change. I can just see you going up the slide.....made me giggle. Neaqt pics....G. Nelda
Dear Emily and Tim, and boys,
These pics were delightful! From the boys playing with friends,to being with grandparents, getting into mischief, you should have gotten a pic of Emily climbing up to get Matthew,that would have been really funny! Hugs and Kisses to everyone! God Bless and Love, A. Bonnie and U. Wally
Emily, your boys are getting sooo big!!! Luke is so handsome :)
Post a Comment