Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mom and Dad Time...

This is Matthew playing with the paper thingy that his socks came on. I took it away from him because he started to get some of the paper in his mouth and here is what happened below (this is pretty standard by the way :))


I see this face a lot, especially now that he is into EVERYTHING!!! It's pretty priceless, though!!!


Mommy with Choochy who is "ALL SMILES." I love it when Matthew smiles because his whole face lights up and you can see his bottom two teeth now. You can't help but smile right back at him!


Cabers' hair cracks us up every morning..this is fresh out of bed hair!







Our sweet Caleb...he had carrots that morning. Can you tell from his nose?!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been searching for a set of little 'toofeezes' for little Caleb. I think he'll have to "gum it" for the rest of his life....GN