Isn't that so fun!!!! Big sloppy kisses - yuck. Jimmy now gives these dainty little perfect kisses. They're so sweet, but there's nothing like those first ones!!!
Emmer, I wanted more......one pic is NOT enough. Did he finally kiss you? Save some for me.... He already looks different than he did 2 weeks ago.....Whoa, little boy.....don't grow too fast!Grauntie, Nelda
5 comments:
Isn't that so fun!!!! Big sloppy kisses - yuck. Jimmy now gives these dainty little perfect kisses. They're so sweet, but there's nothing like those first ones!!!
Emmer, I wanted more......one pic is NOT enough. Did he finally kiss you? Save some for me.... He already looks different than he did 2 weeks ago.....Whoa, little boy.....don't grow too fast!Grauntie, Nelda
um, my heart just melted.
I love this!
I think this also is one of my favorites!!! I love it when you 'peek' after he kisses you. G. Nelda, again!!!
Post a Comment