Boys playing in the laundry basket and stealing toys :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"The Basket Brawl"...Caleb hits and runs...and poor Matthew does not know what in the world happened, but it soes not make him happy!! but give him some time!! Get those babies a bigger basket, Emmer!! Love you all, G. Nelda
On the initial view I give the first round to Caleb, but after significant study I have changed my scoring to Matthew wins round 1.
Here's to many more videos, it is so awesome for 'GranMary' to see the progress of these little guys...for the record I predict that Matthew will probably win most of these rounds...keep 'em comin!
2 comments:
"The Basket Brawl"...Caleb hits and runs...and poor Matthew does not know what in the world happened, but it soes not make him happy!! but give him some time!! Get those babies a bigger basket, Emmer!! Love you all, G. Nelda
On the initial view I give the first round to Caleb, but after significant study I have changed my scoring to Matthew wins round 1.
Here's to many more videos,
it is so awesome for 'GranMary' to see the progress of these little guys...for the record I predict that Matthew will probably win most of these rounds...keep 'em comin!
will there be any betting????
Post a Comment