This is Tim checking in here for a quick update on the current state of our children's hair and their attitude. Emily will provide a more detailed post of a recent trip we went on with our parents, but I thought it pertinent to post these pictures immediately due to how incredibly funny I thought they were.

Look at Mr. Cool here with the shades on and his "I just got out of my "hot wheels" convertible" hair.

This is how Matthew was taking his bottles on the trip!!

I think Caleb must be wiping the hair gel off his hands because there is no way that his hair could do that naturally.

I think Matthew is primed and ready to take over Glendarroch Homes. He brings new meaning to the phrase "business casual" with a full suit on and Joe Cool sunglasses that he wears indoors.
4 comments:
How funny....I Love it! You are right those pics are great. I just want to know how long those sun glasses stayed on???? Thanks Timmer I was needing a 'visit' from 'the boys'....Grauntie Nelda
HOW PRECIOUS! I think Cabe is trying to copy his grauntie Sharon's hair....too cool.
Oh, my, I would have loved to be there to see them squeal in the water.
You actually should send Matthew's "business casual" picture into some magazine. He surely would win.
Thanks...........made my day...love! GA Sharon
Caleb's hair reminds me of how Joseph's was. Looked like he stuck his finger in an electrical outlet! They are so cute and I'm sure such fun. I love all your posts.
Sandy
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Post a Comment