Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Matchy, matchy...



Jennifer (my sister-in-law) and I went to Southlake recently to do some shopping. Before we left, I bundled up the boys for what turned out to be a cold, rainy day in DFW. But, they were super cute in their hats and fleece sweaters.
Matthew loves to "pat" everything...including Caleb's face. Caleb is really sweet about it and doesn't seem to mind.

Caleb had just made a "sputter" sound and it made Chooch laugh really hard.

There's Cabers with his infamous "deer in the headlights" look and Matthew is just hanging out playing...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made my day!!!! I was up early,early and thought I'd check on the 'kids'...and Wha...la! Em, you do a great job of 'keeping'us up. I think Caleb is going to have a 'dry' sense of humor? You think? Matthew giggles all the time.....welll...almost when his brother isn't 'pestering him...Ha! I can now get on with my day! xxooxx G. Nelda

Louanne said...

The laughing one is the best!