Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Applesauce, mick-o-mouse & sun "beans"

This video is an excerpt from our spaghetti dinner the other night! The boys were on a roll so Tim did lots of filming. The beginning part includes them practicing the word applesauce and then they tell you about the famous Disney character on Mommy's shirt "Mick-o-Mouse." The finale includes a little song called "Sunbeam." The lyrics are as follows:
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, a sunbeam, a sunbeam
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam...
To shine for Him each day...
The boys add their own little spin on the song and the sunbeam becomes a "sunbean," but it is really sweet!


5 comments:

stevenelda said...

Oh, so sweet! The little song was a song we sang when growing up.....I play it sometimes for children min. at church. Savor every precious moment with those little boys............giggle often and I know you will......Love, G. Nelda

Bonnie said...

Hi everybody, This is a precious video! The boys are learning so much and are just so cute while they are learning. I bet you both spend half the day laughing and the other half chasing them! Luke is growing so much! he must be entertained quite a bit by his older brothers! Hugs and kisses to all the boys and to both of you! Love,and God Bless all of you, A.Bonnie and U.Wally

Anonymous said...

I have listen to this a thousand times...... Jesus wants me for a "sun bean"........to shine for Him each "dayeeeeee"....Love it!

GA Sharon said...

TOO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I like sun-beans, too! I'm still laughing.

Stacy said...

Emily, so cute!!1 This is the first time I've seen your blog!! I love it! Luke is so cute and you are a rockstar mom as I've told you!!! Hope all is well! Can't believe it is the twins Birthday already!!! Stacy