
Timily...:) I do love my husband and I couldn't ask for a better teammate in raising three kiddos!

Mimi wanted a pic of all three of her grandsons for Mother's Day...she got her wish although I am pretty sure it's not "exactly" what she had in mind! It's impossible to get three kids to look at the camera!

I can't figure out how to get this picture turned around right now..will work on it...it drives tim crazy when i put pics on the blog that are upside down..but, it's too cute not to put on here!

Mimi and the twins doing puzzles...

Pops and Luke at dinner...we tried The Love Shack for dinner and the burgers were incredible!

This is Bridget, Tim's cousin, who visited for a day from Michigan...thanks for making us priority to see, Bridget! Love all you Michiganders!

This is Caleb eating an orange (burnt orange, boooo!) cupcake from the table sitting next to us at dinner...needless to say, I used a LOT of OXICLEAN that night!

This is a picture from when Pops and Mere took us to see Peter Pan at Casa Manana at the kids theatre...the boys LOVED it! They sat still the whole time and Caleb kept saying "bye bye Hook" after the show...

After Peter Pan...we missed our cousin Tyler this time around...can't wait to go with you when you get home, Ty-Ty!

Mere-Mere and Caleb...

Chooch with his pjs on his head...

Mimi holding Luke...Caleb is giving his little brother a gentle pat..well, it was probably a rough one, but we are trying for gentle pats!

Papa and Caleb being very silly...

Matthew watchin' Elmo with his Mimi and Papa...

This is what Caleb does when you tell him to "smile" for the camera...

The boys crawling all over...they love to jump from this ottoman..Lord, help us!

This was a visit from Pops and Matthew and Pops played catch for a LONG time!

Mere-Mere snuggling Luke and Caleb...

We took the boys to the firestation to meet some firemen and see the firetrucks..they loved it..they said "nee-nah..nee-nah" all the way home!
2 comments:
You guys live a well rounded life...theater...fire station, eating out..church..etc. in spite of the daily activities of taking care of 3 tikes under two..you guys do well. Love all the pics. You are fortunate that your folk live so close to give love and support.Sending love your way. G. Nelda
I do believe Tim and Emily that you have parenting down to a science. Although there are moments I'm sure you wonder what you thought you were thinking wanting to have children,all parents have these monets by the way. Bridget says you both are the best parents with the twins and with Luke. She loved the time she got to spend with you all,even though it was so short. I love all these pics and the blog stories you actually make it seem like we are all right there with you. Luke is growing so fast i can't believe how big he is already,and I am impressed that the twins got to go to a play already,they are definitely getting a wide range of experiences for such young little boys. Hugs and Kisses! Love,A. bonnie and U. Wally
Post a Comment