Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Music to my ears...

I don't think there is anything sweeter than the joy of brothers. We have seen with our boys that they never laugh as hard with anyone else as they do with each other. It is the sweetest thing!

3 comments:

stevenelda said...

Love this.....absolutely love it. I was really needing to see some action with the little boys. I had just about worn out the last video....they seem to have a lot of energy....its the mashed potatoes, meat, vegetables along with the salad, right? Keep the cute stuff a'comin...love you,
G. Nelda

Bonnie said...

Love,Love,love the videos! please keep posting them! We love seeing all the boys interacting together! They truly love each other! The family that plays and laughs together,will always stay together! God Bless these darling boys,and both of you! Love,hugs and kisses, Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Wally

Louanne said...

that is so fun!! they are just adorable