Mere-Mere watching "Toy Story" with Caleb, Tyler, and Chooch...
This is what happens when you try to take a picture of 7 boys 3 and under in their matching pjs...kinda funny!
Boys having fun...
Papa & Grant at dinner...
Tom & Jenn are way too calm at this dinner...I'm telling you, they handle triplets and a 3 year old so well!
Sweet Tyler in his hat!
Big squeeze with Tim, Carter, and Matthew...
Playin' football in the front yard...
Mr. Chill....Luke was so great on this trip! He is definitely the easiest...(right now)!
Caleb & Tyler at the airport before take off!!! Yes, all 7 kids flew out to Park City and returned home together...the people on our flight were gawking when we all got on board...it went as well as could be expected but I think we were all ready to land at DFW after that flight home!
2 comments:
Dear Emily and Tim,and boys,
I bet all of you had a blast together in Utah. Taking a picture of all seven together looks like it will be quite the challenge for awhile. I am loving seeing Tyler playing with his brothers and his cousins,it is such an answer to prayer. I would have love to be on the plane though,to see how the ride home went! God Bless,Hugs and kisses!! Love,A.Bonnie and U.Wally
You know it's awesome that these boys are all so close in age and will grow up together! I have ONE cousin my age and she is just about my closest friend now that we are adults.
Mike on the other hand has 70 cousins. (not making that up or counting 2nd cousins. seriously) and he can't possibly keep up with them all but is great friends with several and they have so many good memories.
Post a Comment