Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Loving these boys!!!

Luke and Caleb are playing on the floor. OH my goodness, I just noticed this. Look what Luke's left hand is doing. Tim, you work fast! (For those of you who have no idea, it is the TCU Horned Frog sign...)
Whenever I put Luke on the floor, I set up extra mats because his brothers INSIST on joining him. Luke loves it though!
Sweet boy!
Howdy partners! The boys were being mommy's helpers by sweeping the stairs.
My handsome Chooch!
Caleb has his serious cowboy face on...
Hmmm....wonder how that fireman hat ended up on Luke's head?!
This is Caleb after "shaving" time with Daddy.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Dear Emily,Tim, Matthew,Caleb and Luke,
Wow! Luke is such a happy smiling baby boy! he just adores his big brothers,teaching him how to play. We love these videos of the boys so much. Luke really looks like he is trying to get up and crawl already! he is going to be mobile very soon. he wants to follow those big brothers where they go. Third babies seem to do everything faster for some reason,i guess they are absorbing what they see their older siblings doing. WOw,Luke can do the TCU sign already, and I still have to really finagle my fingers in position to do it right. he is very smart! I can just see Christmas now. All the grandkids at the grandparents BIG House, all mobile, with all of you chasing them every which way! Blessings from God, are wonderful, and all our families have been many times Blessed!!!!! God bless and love, A. Bonnie and U. Wally

GA sharon said...

It brings tears to GA Sharon's eyes!!
Luke has a killer smile. The twinker's haircuts make them look like little men.....growing sooooo fast.

Anonymous said...

That 'fake' smile of Caleb's just cracks me up. Where did that come from? Little big Luke truly is a sweet little guy. I heard that he was the center of attention at the Dream Tour!! Matthew looks too 'grown up' in that pic. but back behind those big brown eyes is a fun little boy. All of the boys are so lovable...just like mommy and daddy....:)G. Nelda

Bonnie said...

Dear Emily,Tim,Matthew,Caleb,and Luke,
Well,i hate to admit it,but little Luke is definitely smarter and more talented than his Aunt Bonnie!
I have tried all weekend to make the TCU hand symbol, and just can't seem to make my fingers go into the right position. What an amazing baby boy Luke is,already able to do the sign! God Bless and Love, Aunt Bonnie