Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

For Dad...

I have to brag on my husband for a minute! And I guess if I'm bragging on him, I need to brag on Uncle Tom and Mr. Jeremy, too. Glendarroch Homes (our family company) just completed a BIG project (as in a 8500 sq. feet remodel project). It is being featured as the Ft. Worth Dream Home for the Dream Home Tour supporting Cook Children's Hospital all throughout the month of September. The really neat thing is that the money raised from the tour goes to Cook Children's and we all know that hospital has a special place in our hearts (i.e. Matthew and Caleb spending 3 1/2 weeks there in the NICU as preemies and Tyler spending over a week there for neurosurgery).

See the link below...

Mommy and Mere-Mere at the Tour Kick-Off...Mere-Mere did a great job on everything for the house!

Mom and Dad in the wine cellar during the kick off party...We haven't been this dressed up in a while!!!
This is the area in the house dedicated to Cook Children's from our family...it has pictures of the boys in the hospital and pictures of them now. What a sweet reminder of God's provision for our family throughout these trials!

3 comments:

thetriggers said...

The new Fort Worth Mag in on coffee table and I saw Tim on the news lastnight. What a fun time for you all!

Bonnie said...

Wow! Bridget saidthe house was going to be something. I bet the house is the most beautiful house in Texas! Hopefully, when Wally and I sit down to figure out our vacation schedules for next year,we will be able to come down to see everyone. The boys and their company did an awesome job on the remodeling of the house,and mary and the designers did an awesome job on the design part.I think it's so great that all the money from the house tour will be going to Cooke Hospital. They did an awesome job with matthew and Caleb and with Tyler. I bet all of you are jumping for joy! The countdown for them coming back home has begun!Yeah!Love,a. bonnie and Uncle wally

Louanne said...

AWESOME!! I am going to hit the tour soon since we already had plans that night.

You guys looked great!