This is Daniella getting Luke dressed the other morning at our house. By the way, he had on a tech onesie and she "conveniently" claims that he spit up on it and somehow he ended up in a TCU jersey. You Horned Frogs really stick together, huh?

This is a picture of Matthew and Caleb at around 6 months, which is how old Luke is. I posted it because I thought it was really cute and it's fun to see who I think Luke looks like. Honestly, I don't think he looks like either. Lately, we have had three different people tell us they think he looks like Tyler as a baby!
This is Caleb at the TCU Kick-off scrimmage a few weeks ago. The boys eyes were glued to the field. They LOVE watching football. Oh brother---what am I in for? (I secretly love it :))
Papa was along for support! Here is Matthew reenergizing with some snacks.
Daddy and his little frogs!
Timmer and Luke getting some snuggles in!
I couldn't love this child any more! (Notice Kirk Herbstreit in our background---that is about the only channel playing in our home right now. )
1 comment:
Dear Emily, Tim, and the boys,
Yes, football season has started, yeah! Last week all my teams in Michigan,and Notre Dame won! i hope TCU won too! I forgot to check. And soon Hockey will be starting and Hockey town will be rocking again! We can not wait for our REd Wings to be playing again! Anyway, i think you hit upon a fair plan for dressing Luke on game days. Whoever is up with him first, gets to dress him in their school's colors! This should be interesting to see what luke is wearing every Saturday now. It amazes me how quickly boys become tuned into football at such young ages, When Wally was two weeks old,I swear he never took his eyes off the football games when they were on,been that way ever since. Love and God Bless, A. Bonnie and U. Wally
Post a Comment