We wanted to post some pictures and videos of the Matthew and Caleb with Luke. The good news is that Matthew and Caleb are very aware of their new baby brother. The bad news is that they are pretty rough with him. I don't know if this is because they think that they can treat him like they treat each other or because this is some sort of natural territorial behavior like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant. Either way, it makes for great family videos!

Matthew showing mommy Luke's nose

Pops is holding Luke

The boys had a hard time saying bye bye to mommy after their first hospital visit

I think MiMi has found a new apple for her eye

Caleb is giving Luke a big old kiss

Gruncle Steve is reading the boys their new favorite book. It is a book about some school out in West Texas with red and black colors...I can never remember the name of that place.

Graunt Nelda and Gruncle Steve got the boys some new rain gear.

Caleb wants to go play in the rain.

The boys are having some fun
5 comments:
Ahh..... The fun begins! Twins vs Luke! thank goodness Luke came out as big as he did,he will need to hold his own with the twinkers! Good Luck Tim and Emily! the boys look like they like him in the video,so that's a goood thing. Hope Emily is feeling good,hope she is getting some sleep when she can!Love ,A. Bonnie and U. Wally
Oh, what fun you all are going to have. The videos are priceless!
Sandy
Yea...we spent a lot of fun time counting to two in their books..1..2...two skunks.touching each one...1..2...two dogs......two balls...didn't know how much the boys took in....when Caleb started counting Lukes feet...it made me laugh...smart little boys, huh? Loved being there and being able to help out...G. Nelda
iHappy Easter Tim and Emily Caleb,Matthew,and Luke,
May you all have a blessed day! Today,I was able to return to Mass for the first time since I got sick in January. I really enjoyed easter sunday mass. Wally ushers at the 10:30 am Mass, he said there were at least 1000 people at our mass today. During our Prayers for the sick and Special Intentions Prayer,Tyler's name was called out first today. We have five daily Masses,and seven Masses on the Weekend and His name is also on the long term Prayer List in the bullettin as well. We hope Emily is recuperating well,and is getting to have some sleep, I know 3 was crazy when Bridget was born,but Wally and heather were older and could help me more and were more patient. You guys are going to have your hands full for a long time. Well,I have had a long day,we just finished dinner,it's sevenpm here,and i'm going to lay down for a little while. Give all your precious babies,and the precious triplets hugs and kisses from the Stang Gang!
Congrats Emily. I know you will relish every moment of your 3 wonderful kiddos! Cathy
Post a Comment