Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Plumber Chooch and His Assistant...

I know I say everything happens when I turn my head for just 5 seconds, but it really DOES! These little boogers are SOOO fast! This is what I witnessed after a few seconds of quiet when I realized that those two were likely up to no good!
Sunday afternoon ritual---ripping the paper up after Mommy and Daddy read it...it entertains for HOURS and the cleanup is not too bad!

This is Mr. Caleb going Commando! I have learned now that I have to put shorts on him for his nap or else he takes off his diaper! Thankfully, we caught this before any accidents occured...little toot! He was SO proud of himself and laughed when we walked into the room. I have to admit- it was really funny. It probably wouldn't have been had there been an accident though!
This is Caleb's rabbit face which he used to make to copy his Daddy. Now, he will just do it spontaneously for attention and its really cute.

Playing with his cars...

Chooch in his hat...he will actually wear a hat for extended amounts of time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they sound like they are all boys thru and thru. so cute! I laughed when I saw the plunger pic-it's hysterical.How much water ended up on the floor?My gosh,if one doesn't think of it ,the other will. Good Luck! Have you bought your time out chairs yet? I have a feeling you're going to need them.Love,Stang Gang

Louanne said...

love it. The plunger pic is the best.