Sorry it's been so long since we've posted! We have been on two flights/trips the last month, had sick kiddos and trips to urgent care, and had family and friends in town as well. It has been kind of a whirlwind, but really fun and we always love help with the kiddos. With twins, a support system is the NAME OF THE GAME! In the midst of all of this, I forgot my camera in Park City and it will be a few weeks before I get it from Mere-Mere...Tim had a few pictures on his camera so I posted what I had to work with. My brother (Uncle Casey) has been asking me to post a video of Matthew walking and the boys talking and unfortunately they are on my silly camera. So, I PROMISE to post those as soon as I get access to the footage!

Caleb is wishing his Pops a "Happy 60th" at his birthday dinner.

The boys were all about "Grauntie Nelda..." It was so great having you guys visit! You were INCREDIBLE with the boys and such a big help to us!

Chooch and Daddy have matching mohawks!

Big grins from Mr. Caleb!

Matthew is a happy camper with those sunglasses in his hands...he loves his Joe Cools!

This is Caleb's rabbit nose/face...it's really funny and now he does it for attention during meals!

Gruncle Steve is holding Caleb while he plays a never ending game with G. Nelda. She taught him how to stick his little finger out to hers and she would then tickle him. He loved this little game and wanted to do it the entire time she was here. She also taught him how to rub lotion on his legs and feet and now after bathtime he brings me the lotion and points to his leg. It's really cute!

Here is Mere-Mere with Nun Choochy at Big Tom's 60th birthday celebration dinner! Tim and I devoured Uncle Julio's fajitas while the boys were entertained by Mere-Mere and Pops.

The boys loved it when Grandma tried on the sunglasses and they took turns taking them off of her...so fun!

Chooch loves his Papa...they were enjoying time in the great outdoors!
2 comments:
love the update!sorry about the mia camera,that really must have been a bummer! I'm sorry that the boys were sick and required trips to the er.I hope all is well now,and they are back to their sunny selves.Love,a.Bonnie
Awesome photos!
Post a Comment