We had a fun weekend tailgating for the Frogs and of course its always more fun when the evening ends with a win for TCU! I have grown to really appreciate how much Tim and his family love TCU. Even though I am a Tech girl at heart, I can appreciate the Frogs and it is really fun to grow up in a town where you can support the local team and your kids can be apart of it. But, next year, when Tech plays TCU in Lubbock, it's on...we are ready for our revenge, suckers! It was really fun having Tim's aunt and uncle and cousins and their wives and kiddos in town for the weekend from Michigan and Oklahoma. There are a few pics of the kids below, but unfortunately we didn't get a good group pic on my camera because unfortunately the boys and I didn't make it too long at the party. If I get any other pics from the rest of the gang, I will post them!
Tyler drinkin his Route 44!
Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...
Saturday, September 26, 2009
First TCU Tailgate...Full Success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was so fun seeing the rest of Tim's side of the family. The triplets are wonderful and we are sooo glad that they are doing so well. Give them hugs for us. G. Nelda
What a great update on the wee ones,all of them! Katie is definitely very pregnant now,and all the older kids are so cute.I'm sure all of you had a great time.I'm glad the Frogs won their game!UofM won again! Our Tigers are getting it done!!!!Our Red Wings start their season this week,open in Sweden. The triplets have grown so much! All of you are fantastic parents,I really love this blog,and the pics,Tim and Emily,your boys are definitely starting to look like toddlers versus wee babes. Miss all of you so much.God Bless and Love,Uncle Wally and A.Bonnie
I love the new header pic of the family. Matthew's expression is the best ever! I love it when we can capture those priceless expressions that show exactly how they feel! I also enjoyed being able to visit with you at Mary and Tom's. We need to have a playdate soon!
Great pics! I'll have to get some of those from you! And by the way...that was Carter...you should know this! haha! Can't wait to see all of you again soon!
Post a Comment