
Grandma and Matthew hanging out playing ball...

Emily's cousin Lizzy came into town from Arkansas and had so much fun with the Twinkers!

Mommy and her boys...I love having boys by the way!

My mom got Caleb a toy dog because Tim and I do not have any pets and he LOVED it. He pulled it around with him everywhere! This will have to do for a long time for Caleb because the only pet our children will probably ever have is a fish, and even that may be fake!

This is Caleb with Yaz, my friend Tonya's little girl. Tonya and I hadn't seen each other in probably 5 or 6 years and it was so much fun to get to meet each other's kids!

Matthew is playing ball with Jordyn, Tonya's other little one...sooo sweet!
2 comments:
Your boys are getting cuter by the day! They are so precious. I love the picture of them in the cage - very nice!
You can just imagine just how much I enjoyed seeing the twinkers interact with other children. They seem so sweet and gentle. Here's hoping that they always stay that way. Ya think? Love you all, G. Nelda
Post a Comment