
The "Chooch" in rare form!

Are we teething, Cabers?!

Notice, BOTH kids are in this container....how they figured out how to get in there is a mystery to me!

A little hair pulling going on. Matthew LOVES to pat Caleb's head and Caleb laughs at it until he starts to pull and grab.

The boys have a couple of drawers that they are allowed to open and play with in the kitchen that contain tupperware, etc. However, I did not tell them they could play IN THEM!

Caleb thought it would be fun to try to push Chooch around in the basket. Even though Caleb is "tough" they did not get very far!

Hangin out with Mom in the kitchen..

Teamwork or double trouble as I like to call it!

The kids are fascinated with throwing things in and out of compartments. This keeps them entertained for large chunks of time!
1 comment:
OH....I love it! They are really keeping mommy and daddy on their toes, huh? They are soooo cute. I can hardly wait to hug them. I hope they are still in the 'snuggle mode when we see them.Love you all, Grauntie Nelda
Post a Comment