Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Big boys...Almost one!

Well, we have been super busy as of late. I have been "slacking" on the blog posts and many of you have been asking when we were going to update it so here it is!
We have been to Houston to see Tim's parents and then to Henrietta to see my parents and go to a wedding. We are headed back to Fort Worth soon and will be there for the boys birthday on Tuesday.
Tim and I cannot believe they are almost one! What a wonderful year it has been and what a wonderful God we serve. We really didn't know that having children would be this amazing. It has not been a perfect year by any means or a sleep filled one, but it has been one where we have seen God's hand in so many ways through our kiddos. What a blessing... Honk! Honk! Make way for the twinkers!!!

Swimming at the grandparents!

Caleb's pouty face...

Choochie's sweet smile...

Our shirts say "spelling champ..." in honor of their mom, who was on the spelling team at her school...:) (thank you jeanette for the shirts!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALEB JAMES!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATTHEW RYAN!!! You are two sweet little boys and SO loved. By the way, your daddy will be bragging about you two someday also. I kinda think he is proud of his'smart,spelling wife, ya think??? G. Nelda

Louanne said...

Happy Birthday to the wonderful boys!

And Emily that is awesome. I was a terrible speller in school so I really admire that!