Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...
Monday, June 29, 2009
Our Dad is CRAZY!!!
The following two pics are why I entitled the post "Our Dad is Crazy."A few weeks ago there was a bad thunderstorm that rolled through town. Tim started to get a little anxious about the weather and informed me that we needed to go into "emergency mode" with our kids. He scurried around the house getting flashlights (actually candles and matches because we couldn't find our flashlights because our children hide them from us) and necesary food items together before he proceeded to gather the kids up and head to the makeshift storm cellar (a closet underneath our stairs). We fed the kids their bottles in there next to all of our "crap" that we store in that closet. I will give him credit--the tornado sirens DID go off for about 2 minutes, but we stayed in that closet with our 1-year olds for a lot longer than that!
Poor Matthew taking his bottle in the storm shelter with Mom's vanilla candle going strong!
Tim and Caleb hanging out in the smallest square footage in our house! You can see Tim is a little cramped for space!
Okay, I think I fully know the definition of "double trouble" these days! Caleb opened the pantry door and started pulling down baskets from the bottom row. Well, of course Matthew followed his brother into this mess and ended up being the one who got caught!!! Caleb was just grinning the whole time thinking he outsmarted us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!!!! I was sooo excited to see the new post. Tim, I'm glad you are in a protective mode with your young family....Em, remember....you are making treasured memories...you'll look back and giggle in the years to come. Priceless! I've about 'worn out the little movie clips. Lovin' you guys, G. Nelda
Post a Comment