Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pacifier Snatcher

I made this sugar free banana pudding with a whip cream topping the other night. We let the boys have a little taste and as you can see Matthew was NOT happy when we did not give him another! I guess it was kind of mean to tease him like that with just a few bites!

This is Caleb having a taste of his little treat.

Daddy on meal duty...the boys love it when he feeds them because he makes lots of funny faces while he is doing it...they just laugh...


This is a picture of the boys holding hands after they fell asleep on a walk with Tim. Sooo sweet! These are my favorite "twin" moments!

These two were konked out after their walk! Good work Tim!

This is Chooch with his stylin tennis shoes on!

These tennis shoes are so fun and they squeak when they touch the floor. The boys love it when we hold them up and let them bounce with them on! They will be great as they start to stand up more and walk...yikes, are we ready for that?!

Matthew probably crawls under this table at LEAST 5x a day. He loves it! I finally removed the lamp cord thinking that was what was so appealing to him. But, it didn't matter. He still crawled right back under. The problem is he has yet to figure out how to crawl back out without bonking his head, so most of the time Mommy helps him. :)

This is one of my favorites. I was reading Matthew this ducky book that he loves and Caleb just snuck right up behind us and rolled over right onto Matthew. I had the camera close and was able to catch the pacifier snatch in progress!

After Caleb snatched the paci, Matthew just snatched it right back and went right back to reading his ducky book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great moments with mom and dad.....it is super that you had the camera soooo handy. Those moments happen so quickly, right? Yes, can you imagine me letting you have a taste of your favorite hot roll??????I am going to have to come and resue those little boys. HA! Love you so, Grauntie Nelda

Anonymous said...

hAPPY MOTHER'S DAY,EMILY!Your precious babies have grown so much,we are really enjoying this blog so we can watch them growing up. I hope your first Mother;s day is very happy,nothing is more precious on this earth then a mother's children smiling up at her! Enjoy both your boysespecially since they still are easy to keep up with.Love,Uncle Wally and Aunt Bonnie