
Cabers always takes about 3 or 4 bites to try things before he decides if he likes them. He had mixed feelings about the sketti at first, but then he LOVED it!

Matthew is obviously smitten with his bites of sketti!

He GRABBED my sketti finger and would not LET GO...!

Cabers and his evil eye look...watch out!
This is a video of the boys eating their spaghetti...
3 comments:
I did not see any "sketti"....just 'mata' sauce. Was it spicy? If'n I didn't know better I'd think you guys are from "the hills".....Ozark Hills....no spoons....just fingers. It will be funny to see what they do with squares of jello. Love those boys. A great update....love the movie. Grantie N.
WE loved this video of the boys trying out a new food,even if their hair got to wear some of it. They are just the coolest,smartest baby boys, and I bet they will be tag teaming up against you two in no time-beware! Anyways we love and miss you all-A.Bonnie&U.Wally
I have been following your blog for a while. I have just now officially become a follower. I am loving learning all about your family. Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment