Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

College of choice...

I can't believe I am reporting this on the blog, but I guess it's only fair. We put a TCU Horned Frog and a Texas Tech Red Raider in front of Matthew to see which one he would choose. The bad news is he chose the Horned Frog. So, we did it again to see if it was a fluke. It wasn't...even worse news, he chose the Horned Frog a SECOND time. So, then we tried Caleb and he went for that darn frog, too. I am going to have to do some serious persuasion to push Tech in this family, OBVIOUSLY!

Mr. Cool Caleb...


"The name's Chooch..."


Okay, this might be my favorite pic of Choochie so far...:) I know I am partial, but those eyes!!! He is SUCH a ladies man!





4 comments:

Rue said...

I wouldn't despair quite yet. Was one of the shirts brighter or had more contrast than the other? Did the TCU one have a Horned Frog (what's the mascot's name again?) on it? It could be that your boys were just more drawn to the contrast or the funny character. Or maybe Tim's been coaching them when you're not looking. Perhaps you need to do a bit of reeducation on your own...all things red are good, all things purple are bad. So, yeah Elmo and Clifford and Barney=scary...which, yeah, that's probably about right (although I can only take small doses of Elmo.). I think with a little bit of work and application of psych 101 you can have the boys turned around in no time. Just don't let me babysit or your boys will be all about Yellow Jackets. :)

Anonymous said...

You need to teach them how to get their guns up. So far we have one gig 'em aggies, one sic 'em bears, and I'm working very hard on Will to get his guns up!
Sandy

Louanne said...

The last photo is a hoot. And you guys are too much with the college stuff.

grauntie sharon said...

I'm not so sure I believe it! You could show me on Skype. (hee, hee)
They are growing oh, so fast. So darling. Kissy to all. GA Sharon