Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oldie but a Goodie

I thought I would share this picture as it has been serving as my background picture on my desktop for almost a month now (thanks Jeanette). It is a bit old as the "Chooch" still has his helmet, but it gets me so excited everytime I see it. Caleb has a deer in the headlights look going and Matthew is in between bites of his fingers.

They have already grown up so much, but we try really hard to savor every sweet moment with them because we know one day we will have to stop calling them "twinkers" in public. One day they will start crawling, one day they will start walking, one day they will start school, one day they will play little league baseball, one day they will go off to college and one day they will get married and we will be replaced as the most important people in their lives...but praise the Lord those days are not here yet and we can enjoy these sweet boys just as they are right now!! It feels like every stage they get to is beyond anything I could ever have imagined.

3 comments:

The End of All Sorrows said...

I miss seeing you, but am glad I can keep up with you this way.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo sweet. I think the fact that Matthew is not wearing his helmet...makes us think he has really changed more than Caleb.. Enjoy for us.... Lover,G. Nelda

Anonymous said...

Tim and Emily,
I went on and looked at the cute photos. They look so adorable in their church outfits. I can not wait to see them they look like they are starting get their own personalities. I am so happy for everyone.

miss you guys,

Love, heather