
Hugs and kisses to all!!!
I was trying to be creative and take some fun Valentine's Day pictures of the boys for their grandparents. However, the boys would not cooperate so I had to bring in the reserves (Dad) to help out. We finally got a few cute shots so I thought I would share them with you all.

I thought this was the cutest of all!
The boys wanted to eat the cards instead of pose with them. Who can blame 'em?!
Daddy gets involved to try to help the boys stay focused. I don't think you can use focused and 8 month old twins in the same sentence!
3 comments:
So so SWEET! Love it...they are getting so big...and they are too stinkin' cute.
How cute!!! I can not believe they are 8 months old. I find it they been growing up so fast. The boys are tooo supper cute.
I love you guys,
Heather and the stangs
Got home to these darling pictures..so real that I could reach through the screen and take them...I already miss those little rats....so precious, contented and happy. G. Steve and I thoroughly enjoyed sitting with them...Oh,yes.... being with you and Tim also..... Ha
Post a Comment