Here are a two pictures from Dad's camera over the last few weeks that I just downloaded to my computer.
They have both become pretty smiley lately. In fact, Matthew has completely changed his personality and now smiles and laughs even more than his brother.
They are so precious. I love those smiles! We miss you guys! I am trying to talk Nick into bringing me to Dallas/Ft. Worth sometime in the Spring to come visit you guys!
Love the update....your mom said the boys have really changed...just in 3 weeks! Don't let 'em grow up tooo fast, k? Hopefully we can stop by on our way home....we will seeI should do miss you all....love &snuggle M and C for me. g. nelda
Oh my!!!! They make me cry. I need to hug and kiss them. Could you move to Colorado??? no???? well then, can I borrow the twinkers for a while??? please.....
4 comments:
So Cute! I love the TCU censor...:)
They are so precious. I love those smiles! We miss you guys! I am trying to talk Nick into bringing me to Dallas/Ft. Worth sometime in the Spring to come visit you guys!
I hope you are all doing well!
Too cute! I'm glad to hear that Matthew is all smiles now. Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures!
Love the update....your mom said the boys have really changed...just in 3 weeks! Don't let 'em grow up tooo fast, k? Hopefully we can stop by on our way home....we will seeI should do miss you all....love &snuggle M and C for me. g. nelda
Oh my!!!! They make me cry. I need to hug and kiss them. Could you move to Colorado??? no???? well then, can I borrow the twinkers for a while???
please.....
kissy, kissy
grauntie s
Post a Comment