Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rough housing...:)

Watch out! The boys are rolling everywhere these days. Our days of putting them on the floor with some toys and walking away for a few seconds are OVER! The twinkers are on the move!!! I was trying to get ready to run some errands and put them in my bedroom floor. They ended up rolling over in front of my bathroom with Matthew rolling over on to Caleb! Hey brother, let's play!

Caleb defends himself by pushing Matthew away...


Matthew says, "i'll show him" and proceeds to spit up on brother...!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, boys, go! If Grauntie Nelda were there, I'd roll with you. Wait until they hide under the table and you can't find them....then when you do.....oh the giggles and laughs. How fun' I love you little guys!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe they're mobile!
such cute little chunkins.

p.s.
i heard jennifer and tom's news, but i lost my cell phone. please send them hugs for me! and hugs to you guys and granmary and big tom, too!

Amy and Jimmy Crain said...

OH MY GOSH! Emily Bates! I have no idea how I stumbled across your blog?!?! Somewhere from the TCU website I think! Looks like you and Tim have been busy since I last saw you :) Your boys are adorable and I can only imagine the personality they must have! We had a little boy in Sept! I would LOVE to get in touch again! My email is amyecrain@gmail.com.

Great to find you!
Amy (Roth) Crain