This was the first time I took the boys on a road trip and I was a little nervous about how they would sleep and transition in a new place. THEY DID GREAT!!!! They loved being in the car and didn't make a peep the entire drive there or back. I was so proud of them and they slept better at my parents than at our house. And, I got to sleep in every morning I was there because my parents got up with them and played so I could go back to sleep after their morning feed. It was also nice to have my mom cook all weekend and for me to just relax. It was a very refreshing trip!

Auntie Kelly with Matthew and his froggie pacifier at the parade...
My mom bought the boys cowboy sockies and made them little horsie onesies which they wore with their first pair of blue jeans. This is Matthew with his momma!

Caleb the cowboy!!!
Caleb is giving us a little winkin' action...
The boys had their first double date with the Davis' twins from Henrietta. Avery and Kennadie were so cute and agreed to go out with younger men just this once! My parents really enjoy these girls and are always telling us fun stories about them so we had to meet them. It was great having another twin mom (Jennifer) to talk to!
Matthew LOVED the ladies...reminds me of his daddy when he was younger, actually!
Grandma bought a new bath for the boys at her house and it worked so much better doing it in the sink instead of bending over in the tub. The boys loved it and Momma didn't have to do bath duty which was nice!

4 comments:
Aww...soo cute! The girls loved them too! They're actually ready for date #2, but their boyfriends just won't ask them back out :( hahaha :)
Hi.Emily,I am so happy your first road trip went well. Going home for hometown festivities is always a blast.I bet every where you and the boys went took forever to get there. Twins just make the world smile.Yours are exceptional, so especially so.The pics of them at Grandmas are just wonderful! Good job,the twins are healthy and happy and thriving!!!Love,A.Bonnie
That's great that they did so well on the road trip and I love the "date" photo. How fun that you go back every year. I moved 17 times as a child, so I have no history like that and I think it is so super cool.
Tim and Emily.
These last set of photos were great. Even though Im not well enough to travel yet, at least I can seem them grow and gret personalities. As you already may know, I have been accepted into a inpatient brain rehab. So as soon as the insurance writes its acceptance or I get medicaid its a go. I finnally get the help and get indepence, one day maybe I will come for a visit. I would love to see all of you.
love
cousin
heather stang
Post a Comment