It is about time you updated.....grauntie N was 'fixin to give you a call. I hope their Halloween outfits are on the blog I had to respond to this before I completed the rest. They are growing and still precious.....Luv. G N
The boys look great! You guys are really getting into the fun stuff now that they are more interactive and their personalities are coming out! Emily we miss you at HMFW!! And by the way, your family photo at the top of your blog needs updating :)
The grins of those little 'tikes' are just heart melting. Hope the helmet is not too uncomfortable for little Matthew. Poor little thing won't understand. Tell him Grauntie Nelda will soon be there to rescue him....we will go for a walk and find a tree for him to look at somewhere in Henrietta. Love, G N
5 comments:
The boys are adorable!!! They outfits are cute too! I bet a really cool SLP got those for the Twinkers!! We miss you all so much!
Love, Elisa
It is about time you updated.....grauntie N was 'fixin to give you a call. I hope their Halloween outfits are on the blog I had to respond to this before I completed the rest. They are growing and still precious.....Luv. G N
look at those smiles! i can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks!
The boys look great! You guys are really getting into the fun stuff now that they are more interactive and their personalities are coming out! Emily we miss you at HMFW!! And by the way, your family photo at the top of your blog needs updating :)
The grins of those little 'tikes' are just heart melting. Hope the helmet is not too uncomfortable for little Matthew. Poor little thing won't understand. Tell him Grauntie Nelda will soon be there to rescue him....we will go for a walk and find a tree for him to look at somewhere in Henrietta. Love, G N
Post a Comment