Go Tech!!! We love mommy's Red Raiders!!!
The boys got a new jogging stroller and are loving it! We went on lots of walks last week when the weather was beautiful and look forward to more when it cools off again. Caleb didn't like being stationary, but once we started moving, he was happy again!
Big grin from Caleb...
Matthew is looking up at his Daddy with those big puppy dog eyes...
Matthew and Caleb just lounging after a good feed...
1 comment:
Are you sure that those boys aren't ready for kindergarden??? My they HAVE really filled out. I think they are getting "cream" every three hours. Yea....their little eyes are open.....I was beginning to think they were kin to Uncle Sam (Rip Van Winkle). Remember A. Sharon calling him Rip??? giggle. They are precious and I am trying to figure out a way to come for a visit before the hoildays.....Love, Grauntie Nelda
Post a Comment