Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The answer to the question...

To answer Tim's Aunt Bonnie's question regarding "Diaper Olympics..." unfortunately, Team Tim/Matthew won. Team Mom/Caleb are training for 2012 in London.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm sorry that Emily/Caleb lost in the Diaper Olympics contest.I think that both boys will be outta diapers by then, Emily. SO you will either have to borrow someone's baby for the next Olympics, or devise a new game. I think the twins are just so cute!! My family said the babies are very adorable,I showed them the birth announcement. They thought it a very clever way to announce their births. We would love to see and hold and give the babies kisses,but can't manage a trip right now. SO, seeing them in the blog will have to hold us for now. Love,A.Bonnie