Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
29 week doctor visit
GREAT NEWS...I had a doctor's appt. on May 5th and everything looked great. There are still no signs of preterm labor and I heard 2 very strong heartbeats. I didn't have a sonogram this time (so we didn't get to measure them or weigh them), but we will have one in 2 weeks at my next appointment. I had to do the diabetes/glucose screening, but haven't heard anything from the doctor with the results yet. He said that having twins puts me at a little higher risk for gestational diabetes, but that he would be surprised if I had it. I can't tell you how happy I am to be having a "boring" twin pregnancy as the doctor says. I am so thankful that the Lord has been so gracious to give us these precious gifts. Keep praying...they need to stay in here for several more weeks at least!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment