Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's about time....

PIONEER REUNION PICS ARE FINALLY UP FROM SEPTEMBER! Several people have asked about the blog recently and I decided at the very least I needed to post a few pics. In a nutshell, we moved a few months ago across town and I still feel like I can't get caught up! Then the holidays hit and we have had company, been traveling, and had a pretty loaded schedule. Needless to say, blogging has not made it to the priority list. But bear with us, we have lots of great pics to share from the fall and lots of fun stories to tell along the way. These three boys add so much joy to our lives....and so many great memories!

The following pictures are from Pioneer Reunion in Henrietta, TX the weekend we stayed with my parents in September. There is a fun parade, hometown football games, and rodeo for the weekend. I love going back every year and it has been my tradition to bring the boys who love it, too!
Big buddies walking to the football game...
Luke after eating french fries and ketchup....
Chooch feeding Luke a snack...
Snuggle time with Dad...
Sitting around the courthouse square with Papa....
Caleb and Matthew were in awe of the Bearcat pep rally...
Mommy and Luke watching the parade...
Having fun!
Mimi and Chooch...
We took the boys to the JV football game and had dinner from the concession stand...yummy! There's nothing like burgers on the grill!
The "big" boys walking to the game from Papa and Mimi's with Bearcat shirts on...
Papa and Mimi got the boys new Batman outfits...they loved them!

No comments: