Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catching up with the Bates boys...

Well, it has been a while since I have posted. I decided it was time that I updated our blog so that ya'll could catch up with us. Spring has arrived and it has brought lots of fun times outside and lots of adventures with these sweet boys!
Caleb's silly face...
Luke with his handsome haircut...
Our brown eyed boy...
Getting ready for church....I hardly ever get pics with the boys so this was great!
My dad got the boys a bat and baseball tee and they play all the time. They LOVE it!
Chooch getting ready to swing...
Playing in the rain...
Sweet Caleb...we were picking off petals from one of our roses...we were talking about how God clothes the flowers of the field and how much He loves and takes care of us. Caleb sat and listened to me, however the child below was not interested...
He was busy using his flower as a weapon!!!
Our drummer boy during American Idol...
Mommy and Lukester...
Lots of giggles with daddy...
Luke does NOT like wearing hats, but he looks so cute in them so we love taking his picture in them!

No comments: