We've discovered if you go right when it opens or right after lunch time, no one is there! Before my parents started taking the boys, our trips to Chuck E. Cheese were pretty thrifty. You see, the twins didn't really "get" the concept that you have to put tokens in the machines to make them really work and so Tim and I didn't buy them any tokens (I know---we are mean parents). But, of course my parents would NOT go for that and my mom proceeded to buy the 25 dollar bucket of tokens so now the boys favorite thing to do at Chuck E. Cheese is put tokens in the machines (rather than ride the rides or play the games!!!!).
Even with the twins using lots of tokens last time, we still had tons of them left. So, we had no choice but for Papa to watch all three boys and my mom and brother and I to have a ski ball tournament. The bad news is my mom smoked us both. So for now, "Mimi reigns," until next time...
Daddy stealing kisses from his youngest...
My bright eyed boy!!!!
Luke is weighing in at 20 pounds these days!!!
First pic with all 3 and Mimi and Papa and everyone is looking! Tim is the "MAN" at taking pictures!
"Little" brother (sorta :))
That's right---you are seeing a TEXAS TECH RED RAIDER CAPE!!! Isn't it the cutest thing ever????
Matthew is preparing for takeoff!
Who says 4 month olds can't enjoy Chuck E. Cheese?
Papa and Luke...
Caleb riding with Chuck E...
Uncle Casey and the boys...
Caleb after sticker time...
Would you expect anything else after his older brothers got into stickers???
Who, me??? I'm innocent!!!
1 comment:
I cannot believe that Luke came out of you Emily. You are sooo tiny and he is such a chunker lol...I love his wide eyes pics :) All 3 boys are gorgeous :) We love you all and cant wait to see you again.
Amanda,Eric, David & Kaleigh
Post a Comment