Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Counting to Four...Sort of :)

Matthew and Caleb "mowing" the garage...
Sweet Chooch smile...
Chooch mowing one handed...
Caleb having lots of fun! (They love these mowers and I haven't even showed them that the things blow bubbles, too...!)
Our little chunk...he is SOOO sweet! This is Luke at 3 weeks...

This is him at 4 weeks stretching...

Matthew is saying hello to his little brother :)
I am really bad at using clippers to trim the boys' nails so I use my nail files...they thought that it was time that Luke needed a trim as well. I have to watch the twins like hawks because they make a beeline for their brother as soon as I turn my back!
Popsicles in tub...what a treat!
So much fun!



These videos are great of the boys...they are really into counting right now but don't quite have it down yet as you can see!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

these boys are so cute! I love all their pics,but the videos are a riot! I can't believe how big Luke is getting at a month old already! He is a big boy,thank goodness with his two brothers he needed to be. They are cutre with him though, I bet you do have your hands full.give them hugs and kisses from us. Love,A. Bonnie and U. Wally

Louanne said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

You are right, Em.....I do love the videos, but it also makes me homesick to see you guys. Caleb "lost" one somewhere down the line..ha...I heard Matthew pretty clearly....1,2,3.

GA Sharon said...

You need to ship those boys to their greatauntie elementary teachers. We'll teach them how to count in no time! I'm not choosy, I'll take either one & GA Nelda will take the other. Just let us know.....and of course, I'll quit my part time job!!!!

Poor babies.....having to eat ice cream in the bathtub. Tell them when they come see GA sharon they can at least eat outside in the wide open spaces....

tooo cute....& wow, Luke IS a chunk! First time I've seen him not all covered up. xoxoxoxoxoxo