Oh, soooo cute!!! I finally got the movie!!! I had to "funiggle" (?) it a bit.....went to side and clicked on movie of Silly Giggles. Thanks for updating often. I adsolutely love it!!! Grauntie Nelda
You're boys are so sweet! Love keeping up with them on the blog. Bryan called Tim and let him know we saw him on the Ft. Worth news when he was at the TCU game. We were watching the local news (8) and Bryan goes, "Holy crap, that's Tim!"
2 comments:
Oh, soooo cute!!! I finally got the movie!!! I had to "funiggle" (?) it a bit.....went to side and clicked on movie of Silly Giggles. Thanks for updating often. I adsolutely love it!!! Grauntie Nelda
You're boys are so sweet! Love keeping up with them on the blog. Bryan called Tim and let him know we saw him on the Ft. Worth news when he was at the TCU game. We were watching the local news (8) and Bryan goes, "Holy crap, that's Tim!"
Post a Comment