
Timily as Hogwarts' Students on Halloween night

Pops and Mere-Mere with the boys Halloween Night...

Twins & Thessalie Stuntz at the TCU Halloween/Homecoming Parade

Cousin Tyler taking it all in! The boys all loved the candy thrown out by the college students on the floats!

Caleb hanging out before the parade..

Chooch in his costume..

When Grauntie Sharon was here, we took the boys to the park and they loved to SLIDE!

Mimi helped feed Chooch at Luby's after church...Btw, I LOVE Luby's...it is one of my favorite places to eat and I get so much grief over it from my husband and friends!

Grauntie Sharon with the boys at the park!

Caleb and Grauntie...

Caleb trying to tickle Papa's face...

This was at Luby's...the boys LOVED the balloons and now say "boon" everytime they see them! See, another great reason to go to Luby's---they give kids FREE balloons...
5 comments:
Exactly,Emily! anyplace where they hand out free stuff is great! especially when it comes to kids!!!
Love,A.Bonnie
i love luby's too. no need to worry about a dinner rush either!
I love Luby's too and my boys all think I'm crazy! I'll eat there with you anytime after church! ;)
The food is always hot and one has lots of choices, right? Common food....comfort food! There are times to go to fancy places with all of the gourmet dishes and ambiance....but the little boys do not care at this stage of the game. Emmer, your practical side shows through...now you must retrain your hubby...take the position that it actually saves him a lot of money....he'll go for that!!!Ha! Loving' you all, G. Nelda
I just caught up on all the photos from the last posts. You have the CUTEST pumpkins ever!! Love it.
Post a Comment