Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Monday, October 12, 2009

Daddy's pictures

It is time for my semi regular picture dump from my camera. Some of these pictures may be repeats on the blog. If so, I'm sure Emily will come on here and delete them.

PaPa and Grandma (we're pushing for GiGi) with the boys


Sometimes I wonder what Emily puts in their sippy cups

Mommy and Matthew playing games on the couch

The Family

Big Giff (left) and Giff (right) Nielsen came up to watch the BYU cougars beat OU to open the college football season. Go Mountain West.

Two of my best friends, Giff (left) and Amad (right) came up for the game and we took the RV.

I know his ribs are showing, but I promise we feed these kids like crazy.

Have your people call my people to set up a meeting. Oops, I can't do that day, I'm closing a big deal. Let's reschedule.

Did you think I was a business man...wrong! I love to party.

Matthew is ready to hit the beach with his Joe Cools on

Big smile from Caleb

You can tell he is up to no good in this picture

Caleb takes a turn at the Joe Cools

Pops and Chooch at Uncle Julios. This was the night we told my parents we were pregnant. My mom screamed so loud other people in the restaurant thought a mouse ran under the table.

I don't know what you call this face.

Emily's college roommate Lacy came into town for a visit.


Caleb is giving his "I will not eat another green bean no matter what" face

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics! The kids have succh adorable expressions. I love that they each have such distinct personalities.Love,A.bonnie

Anonymous said...

Just want to 'reach' into the screen and hug those little ones. They are handsome little boys.....smart, too, right? So expressive with their smiles, frowns,scowls,giggles. Thanks for not deleting these pics from your camera before we got to enjoy them. Grauntie Nelda