OH,MY,GOODNESS! He said that sooooo clearly. CONGRATS! That is amazing and little Matthew was in the back watching the whole thing. Cute! Oh by the way....our Heavenly Father had mercy on you two parents by Caleb not walking at the same time as Matt. Can you imagine? But get ready.....its a fixin' to happen soon!! Ha.....Love you all, Grandie N
I am so glad that this is the way that you decided to announce your next addition to your family. How absolutely precious! So, good seeing you the other day and spending time with your boys.
HOW PRECIOUS! I can hardly believe it. Can't wait to hear in person! Just one question.....does the "PINK THING" Cabe's eating have any significance???????? just wondering.....S
Congrats on the new baby-to-be,very clever way to announce the upcoming arrival! I just love these boys, they are so cute!!! Also Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!Love,and God Bless All of You!, The oldest Michigan Stang Gang!
10 comments:
OH,MY,GOODNESS! He said that sooooo clearly. CONGRATS! That is amazing and little Matthew was in the back watching the whole thing. Cute! Oh by the way....our Heavenly Father had mercy on you two parents by Caleb not walking at the same time as Matt. Can you imagine? But get ready.....its a fixin' to happen soon!! Ha.....Love you all, Grandie N
I am so glad that this is the way that you decided to announce your next addition to your family. How absolutely precious! So, good seeing you the other day and spending time with your boys.
Congratulations!
Congrats!!! I guess Dr. Haas is not the only crazy one! :) I hope you are feeling well. I have 2 weeks to go. Hope to see you again sometime soon.
YAY!!! We are soooo excited for you. And very impressive on the part of Caleb:)
Hope we can see you all soon,
Jonathan and Erin (and Caroline)
Congratulations from the Jackson's!!!!
HOW PRECIOUS! I can hardly believe it. Can't wait to hear in person!
Just one question.....does the "PINK THING" Cabe's eating have any significance???????? just wondering.....S
That is SO cute:)
Congrats on the new baby-to-be,very clever way to announce the upcoming arrival! I just love these boys, they are so cute!!! Also Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!Love,and God Bless All of You!,
The oldest Michigan Stang Gang!
that's the cutest thing i've ever seen!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
and seriously... cutest thing i've ever seen!
Post a Comment