Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Nothin' cuter than little boys in their pjs...

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Twinker Stinkers...

Caleb scowling at the camera as per usual!

This is, Laci, my roommate at Tech my freshman year. She came down for a visit and was so great with the boys. We had lots of fun catching up!


Matthew loves playing with these big bouncy balls...we caught a big grin!

Caleb is doing his version of "touchdown!" Tim has been prepping the boys for the upcoming college football season!
Pickin' out a recipe for dinner...
Big boy...he's taking steps consistently now, but not officially walking yet!

Mommy getting some snuggles in right before bedtime...the boys love to play on these chairs before bed and "tackle" one another (which mainly involves Caleb grabbing Matthew's legs and then Matthew giggles).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics.Yes,let's have our wee twinkers ready to roll for football season,it's just around the corner. I really love this blog,since I can;t be there in person.Love,Aunt Bonnie

Katie said...

Emily, this blog is awesome. It is so great to see the boys. They are adorable.