Amazing that Caleb is so good with his little hands. Watch how he adjust the end of the duster and puts it up on the devan......and Matthew will make a good sprinter....get on your mark, get set, .....GO Matthew!!! Love you boys....G. Nelda
Hey Emily! I have been checking in on you guys periodically. Looks like your doing great. I thought you might find this interesting/insane... I saw Dr. Haas the other day and she is pregnant and due in December!! And I am expecting #3 in October. Its baby crazy around there. Hope to see you guys sometime.
4 comments:
Emily,the trick is to keep them interested in dusting/cleaning when they're teenagers!haha!Love,Stang Gang
The boys are welcome to come over and dust at my place any time. That's one task I certainly don't enjoy...and it shows at times. :)
Amazing that Caleb is so good with his little hands. Watch how he adjust the end of the duster and puts it up on the devan......and Matthew will make a good sprinter....get on your mark, get set, .....GO Matthew!!! Love you boys....G. Nelda
Hey Emily! I have been checking in on you guys periodically. Looks like your doing great. I thought you might find this interesting/insane... I saw Dr. Haas the other day and she is pregnant and due in December!! And I am expecting #3 in October. Its baby crazy around there. Hope to see you guys sometime.
Post a Comment