Well, we decided to get on the blog bandwagon so that we can keep everyone posted about the twinkers. I've also decided to do this as a way of "resting" and getting off my feet. Here are some pics to show the progression of our pregnancy...
4 months pregnant..almost 5 months along... 5 1/2 months... almost 6 months... almost 7 months...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, Sweetie poo-pooh, I've got the cutest yellow wheel barrow that I can send you. Just holler and I'll UPS it. You look SOOOOO.....cute!!!!
Em.....maybe you should put suncreen on your body each time you go into the kitchen. Look at it this way, even if the twinkers go feel anything, they will just come out with great suntans!
3 comments:
Well, Sweetie poo-pooh, I've got the cutest yellow wheel barrow that I can send you. Just holler and I'll UPS it.
You look SOOOOO.....cute!!!!
kissy...Auntie
Em.....maybe you should put suncreen on your body each time you go into the kitchen. Look at it this way, even if the twinkers go feel anything, they will just come out with great suntans!
Kissy, kissy.........
that's a lot of belly growing between month 6 and 7.
i can't even imagine how worn out you must be. good thing you have tim to take care of you!
Post a Comment